This plugin will collect JUnit test results from your builds and submit them as Test Auomation Results in QAconsol.com. The plugin supports all testing frameworks that are capable of generating JUnit XML format test reports.
After installing, you can set up a post build action and easily configure the connection to QAconsole.com by using a your company’s endpoint and ApiKey. You can assign test automation results to a specific suite and environment.
How to integrate Jenkins test results with QAconsole.com
1. Go to settings page and add new Environment and new Test Suite
2. Configure Jenkins – Install QAconsole Jenkins plugin
3. Configure Job – Add Post-build Actions – Publish Junit test result report
4. Configure Job – Add QAconsole.com reporter
5. Configure Job – Configure QAconsole plugin
Set endpoint and ApiKey
Set Test Suite and Environment created earlier
6. Run your tests and verify results in QAconsole.com